Saturday, August 29, 2009

when it rains, pour out the liqour

Goooood morning!

Let me begin by giving you all a brief recap of the past 2 rockstar days. Thursday- lil waynes after party @ Scarlett. It all began in some hidden alley with a dj who didn't know about reggae, white guys named Adam calling me Eve and sex on the beaches the size of a super sized drink. End result: smacked! It was def a memorable trip to virginia. Friday- working off of 3 hrs of sleep, worked an 8hr day I proceeded to go to the movies. Film of choice was THE Final Destination. Lemme just say that 3d no I mean REAL d makes movie watching feel like an orgasm. I give 2 1/2 stars. Seeing that did inspire me to take full advantage of every day. Yup. Right after the movie headed home 2 prep 4 a fab night! On a scale from 1 to 10 last night was a 25. End result: Had a great time! Saw great ppl. Had GREAT drinks lol. Tonight? Oh yes, pt 3 in full effect.

JeJa

No comments: