Sunday, August 30, 2009

chyna white

Yaaaawn

What a long day! Definitely enjoyed my day off. My room FINALLY looks like a room as opposed to a homeless shelter. Pictures to post soon! Today I was pondering alter ego careers. Drug dealing and stripping were my top 2 choices. Drug dealing fascinates me because those involved never think they can get caught. Everyone reaches their prime and then bam! Off they go. Death or jail, which really aren't that different from each other. To deal drugs you have to be fearless and heartless. A robot. The same can apply to stripping. You're body is your talent and so the more a client wants the more they pay and the more you give. Your conscience ceases to exist and you can't take anything personal, its business. The biggest worry would be getting kidnapped by some psycho serial killer. Or becoming a drug addict. With either profession you must be willing to disconnect yourself from the situations you will face. Put your game face on and make that money. Even though its really making you.

JeJa

Ps, I'd strip in Vegas. Those girls get paid!

No comments: