Tuesday, August 25, 2009

just 1 of those daaaaaays, just 1 of those days!

Ahhh,

Another long day. Today showed me two. One, that I need to fix my glasses asap. My eye sight is going. Two, everyone has their own story. Like film genres in various languages we all show something different. Othello with Lawrence Fishburn doesn't tell the same story as Othello with Julia Stiles. Do you have to like both? Nah. Understand both? Hardly. But you should respect each story as it was intended to be told.
Be who you are & let your story be told. No edit. Just uncut & raw.

JeJa

1 comment:

Owner Of My Own Destiny said...

Well like O.D.B. SAID"uh baby I like it raw." being urself is the best way to go cuz once u start facking who u are u lose urself and so does everyone else. Be true to u and fuck it if no one else likes it!