Monday, March 2, 2009

Re-birth!


Like Usher says in that one song.... It's been a loooooong time! But I'm back America... To re-enstate this rebirth I have a story for ya:

Three young lads, full of life, spunk and enough wit to grant them their own reality show airing walk into Krudmart (www.krudmart.com) looking for t-shirts. The occasion? The prom. As E and I sit back and watch the boys like we watch t.v. nostalgia returns to me. Oh, the days of prom, acne, braces, first dates, and secret sleep overs that were really spent with the current beau and not at Stacy's house. Being the nosey fashionistas we are, we extended ourselves to be their prom dates. Yes, their high school prom dates. Shit, we are still cool enough to hang with the youth! Well none the less, Spanx, Tim and David made my day. Aside from buying shirts and making me laugh, they provided an insightful opinion about the Lexington Co-op's "Tings" snacks: "I am NEVER eating cheetos again, ever!"
It's good to be back friends... it's good to be back...

AFF,

JeJa

No comments: