Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Broski's, afros & a lil Diddy Bop


Good morning!!!!
As I sit in FTT 452 class, next to Cheri and we're chatting away, looking at E ramble about our super fabulous show coming up in April I begin my usual a.m. facebook stalk session.
I come across my Broski's page. Aside from the insane amount of groupies writing on his wall I noticed something else....
The thought process went as follows: "Aww my Broski changed his picture ---> awww his baby picture ---> wait, why does he have a mini fro?!" As you can also tell he has his left hand raised looking like he's Diddy bopping (ps, he does that same move today).
Working off of zero hours of sleep and no food, this picture made me smile to say the very least. Here's to you Broski (oh, and thank God you don't have that fro anymore!)
AFF,
JeJa

No comments: