Monday, April 13, 2009

OHHHH EMMMM GEEEEEEZZZ!!!!

Bloggers,

What the heck is up? I'm straight slacking right now. No like seriously. Haven't posted since April 1st?! Unacceptable. Well let me redeem myself by saying I hope you all had a fabulous Easter filled with puffy pastel colored dresses, frilly socks, lots of candy and an egg or two. The countdown has begun folks! Yes, RUNWAY.20 is just 2 weeks away!!! (www.runway2.org). This show is going to be pretty freakin' orgasmic if I do say so myself. I mean first of all, its in the new Burchfield Penny Art Center. You'd have to be living under a rock if you're in Buffalo and have yet to see this fabo place. The building breathes and glows art. Its the shit, if I do say so myself. Then you have people like Laura Hoffman and Adam Lippes (yes, if you're peeing on your self its totally acceptable). Not to mention New Era, Student Designers, Buff State Alum AND local designers. You can't freakin' go wrong! So feel free to use runway 2.0 as an inspiration to count down the days of this not so sunny spring.

TTFN!

No comments: